Word Hunky-dory Definition And Meaning
English Definition Of Hunky-dory
- The word Hunky-dory is a adjective satellite
Define Hunky-dory - Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- 1. An all-right movie
- 2. The passengers were shaken up but are all right
- 3. Is everything all right?
- 4. Everything's fine
- 5. Things are okay
- 6. Dinner and the movies had been fine
- 7. Another minute I'd have been fine
- This is a list of definitions and meanings for the word Hunky-dory. Define Hunky-dory and read about the words etymology.
All Word Hunky-dory Synonyms
More related words Hunky-dory
Related Similar Words For Hunky-dory
- Words starting or ending with Hunky-dory.