Word Zephyr Definition And Meaning
English Definition Of Zephyr
- The word Zephyr is a noun
Define Zephyr - (Greek mythology) the Greek god of the west wind
Meaning of Zephyr - A slight wind (usually refreshing)
- 1. The breeze was cooled by the lake
- 2. As he waited he could feel the air on his neck
- This is a list of definitions and meanings for the word Zephyr. Define Zephyr and read about the words etymology.
More related words Zephyr
Related Similar Words For Zephyr
- Words starting or ending with Zephyr.